UTS - United Trouble of Stress (Bookworm Challenge - October ed. 2010)

First week.
PHYSICS,
The main idea of my study, my faculty, SEEI.
Full of complex formula.
Not only theory but also aplication case.
Not only custom matter but also about daily problems.
Six days and six nights i did the exercises.
I tried to remember the steps to solve the problems.
I tried to understand the basic concepts.
But those mechanical and dinamical motions just make me stress.

Second week.
CHEMISTRY,
The hardest part of all.
Subjects i hate the most since my senior high.
And the problem just the same,
because of the teachers,
because of my undefined-lecturer.
Okay, maybe i'm not mature yet in this case,
blaming others for my weakness.
Then i look at my friends around.
Though they complained,
they keep study and study.
Do not want to be left behind,
I try to master all materies independently.
Mr.Brady and Mr.Hiskia Ahmad become my bestfriends for a week.
Hundreds of pages i read everyday,
but those texts just make me stress.

Third week.
CALCULUS,
The branch of mathematic.
I used to love math since elementary until senior high.
But now, this part of math look like to send me to the hell.
Why must something is derivated if it will be integrated again?
I just tought that it such a useless thing,
because everytime i see those numbers and notation,
it just make me stress more and more.

Along three weeks,
my-every-single-second was full of pressure.
read this and read that,
exercised this and exercised that,
Physics, Chemistry, and Calculus stressed me successfully.
I'm fagged out of this!

Then the Fourth week comes.
The one i've been waiting for.
The only subject make me not stress.
The light in the middle of my darkness.
The thing that successfuly make me smile after doing the test,
wiping out all of my stress since 3 weeks before.
My only hope to get an A.
My favorite one.
English :)


Then I realize,
A BIG SUCCESS JUST NEED A BIG SACRIFICE.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE IS GOOD,
but LOVING WHAT YOU DO IS BETTER.


*Thank you for wika-girls-friends a.k.a 'kanayakan-angels' who always accompany, teach, and help me along this UTS :)



Bandung, 25 Oktober 2010
Hesti Nuraini


This entry was posted on December 31, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply