My Personal Hero (Bookworm Challenge - November ed. 2010)

I can't imagine how my life would be if I don't have him...
He was the most exited people at the time I was gave birth to this world,
When I was a baby, he tried to make me smile everytime.
He was so proud if he successfully make me laugh at him.
He used to shout at my mother when I pee on the bed
and became the most panic one when I didn't stop crying.

When I grew up, he always tried to keep me safe.
He picked me up to the school everyday along I was in the Elementary School.
I remember, 
I ever went home with tears felt down on my cheeks, and then he told me,
"Hey my little girl, you must be strong! A super girl may not cry. You wanna be a strong person like me, right?"
Yeah, he never asked me why I was crying but amused me with all of his words.
He always successfully changed my tears with smile :)
I wanna be like him, strong.

When I was in Junior High School, my mother often angry to me because I never studying,
but he always support and defense me from my mother's anger.
And then he adviced me wisely that studying is my own needed, so noone could push me to study but my self.
His advices stayed in my brain and heart.

As time goes by, I reach my teenage life.
When I got my first boyfriend, I bet he was the most jealousy man in the world.
He said, "Told me if that boy hurt you. I'll make a revenge to him if you fall your tears just because of him."
I was very shocked at that time.
I wonder how big is his love for me.

When I graduated from High School, he help me to reach my dream.
He accompany me go here and go there to prepare the selection test for entering to my dream institute.
He always remind me to study hard and pray harder.
but he also told me to prepare the worst possibility, so I could face the reality.

And now, when I have been accepted here, ITB, my super dream Institute,
I realize that he really is my HERO!

The one who accompany me since I was a baby until now I become a young lady.
The one who always try to keep me safe wherever and whenever I am.
The one who teach me how to be a strong person.
The one who love me so much more than that I know.
The one who support me reaching my dreams.
And the one who acquaint me what life is.

Altough we are not living together again now,
I believe that our heart keep feel the same.
Nothing gonna change!
I'm still your-lovely-younger-sister.
And you are my-best-brother-ever.
My inspiration,
My personal hero,
All along my life.

*commemorating Hari Pahlawan Nasional
  dedicated to my personal hero, my brother, Roby Setyawan Abadi.





Bandung, 10 November 2010
Hesti Nuraini



This entry was posted on December 31, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “My Personal Hero (Bookworm Challenge - November ed. 2010)”

  1. asemi nangis aku moco iki nduk
    alasane :
    1.haru
    2. bingung aku, bahasane kui lho indonesiane po ra enek

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha kok iso moco iki to? nemu nendi mas?

    ReplyDelete