I ♥ SOLO (Bookworm Challenge - September ed. 2010)

I walk along this street,
with noone,
just alone,
but not lonely at all.

Shined by the flickering crossinglights,
I walk slowly until my step is stopped by the sound of such an ethnic unique music.

Yes, it is Keroncong!
with all of its peculiarity,
still exist from generation to generation.

At the moment,
i'm sitting at the edge of the footway paving stone,
enjoying the situation there,
enjoying the night and the sky above.
Admitedly,
I feel so comfort and safe everytime i'm listening to it.

I look around,
and then I realize,
either youngers or olders,
not only buyers but also mongers,
they all seems to feel the same with me,
enjoying the night in front of Keraton gate.

I crack a smile.
What a heaven!
How beautiful this city is!

The place where i'm born.
The place where i've been living for 18-years.
my place, my hometown, my heaven.
i'm so happy, i'm so proud for becoming
WONG SOLO ASLI



Solo, 18 September 2010
Hesti Nuraini


This entry was posted on December 31, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply