De MATA 3D Trick Eye Museum

First time I knew this place from a news on twitter, "Wahana wisata 3D terbesar di dunia ternyata ada di Jogja http://bit.ly/1lkZHYm". I asked Putu where is that place, and then he asked me to go there if I go to Jogja someday. Finally, last Saturday I went to Jogja, then we went to that place.

This 3D Trick Eye Museum is located at XT Square (Jl. Veteran, Pandean, Umbulharjo) Jogja. There are a lot of  'trick eye' pictures that look like real one. People say that it is the biggest one in the world because it has around 120 pictures in it.

I think people should know this place, especialy people around Jogja and Solo. It can be one of your alternative holiday destination :)

Putu with a bengal tiger

Me with a crocodile

We are as world reporters


More photos are uploaded in:


Solo, January 6 2014
Hesti Nuraini

This entry was posted on January 06, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply