just unspoken


Sejenak aku tersentak akan quote dari temanku di atas.
And then i am wondering for a while...
...*...

No word
No explanation
Even no such a ‘good-bye’-thing
But you leave actually
Go away...
Slow but sure
Far-far-far-and-far
Until you are disappear...
But then i do it either
Do the same thing
Get away from you
‘till there’s nothing left between us anymore
And i see you enjoy this
You are happy, aren’t you?
So, now correct me if i’m wrong,
You get rid of me because you don’t like me, right?
But do you know, dude?
I get rid of you because... i like you.
Really like you.
And I do care for you!


Bandung, 2 February 2012
Hesti Nuraini

This entry was posted on February 03, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply