#3tahunMBWG2010


That is my team, super team: Marching Band Waditra Ganesha 2010.
I'm totally proud could be a part of you, even just for a while.
Eventhough I do not join the team anymore and I do not exercise and I don't even join a single competition and I forget how to play bells or mellos, I still keep the spirit of togetherness in my mind and heart.
Thank you for teaching me what hardwork and teamwork are.
Thank you for the tiredness but great experiences.
I miss you all :*

In each note we speak, 
on every beat we brathe.
With harmony we gather,
for music we'll do this together.

26 Februari 2011 - 26 Februari 2014 #3tahunMBWG2010


ps: there are 2 ET students in this team, one is chosen as MBWG Chairman 2013/2014 (Rahadian Farizi a.k.a Mbe) and another is inactive member (me) ^^,


Bandung, 26 Februari 2014
Hesti Nuraini

This entry was posted on February 28, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply