I call it a challenge (Bookworm Challenge - February ed. 2011)





IF I went to architecture, it must be now I'm busy drawing sketches of the house, not even messing tweaking electrical circuit like this. 
IF I had medical school, surely I'm making love with biology and have already broken up with calculus and physics. 
IF  I went to college in Yogyakarta, surely on an-only-one-day-holiday  I must have come home, not just keep in silence in the room alone like this.
IF I was in Solo, surely I was fast asleep at this hour, not counting this month finance to survive.
IF I was still at home, surely the middle of the night like this I was fast asleep in my comfortable bed, not still busy thinking about what tasks should be collected tomorrow morning.
IF I was still at home, certainly today I've eaten three times a day, rather than trying to keep myself busy to forget the hunger.
But IF only all of the things above occur, 
I would not know the 400 masters of science in School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics.
I would not know the 100 fighters of BIUS the agents of change. 
I would not know dozens of artists in Perkumpulan Seni Tari dan Karawitan. 
I would not know dozens of professional crews on the radio community 8EH Radio ITB.
I would not know dozens of music lovers who are very disciplined and resilient in Marching Band Waditra Ganesha.
All the things that happened to me now , I call it a challenge
And I promise that I will defeat this challenge. 
I will win!

Bandung, 15 February 2011
Hesti Nuraini

This entry was posted on February 20, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply