Letters to God (Bookworm Challenge - January ed. 2011)

=============================================
1st letter.


Dear God,
May I ask you something?
Some questions that come around my head lately.
Cause I don't know whom else to be asked, except You, 
The-all-knowing and The-all-explaining.
The one who know me the most, more than my own self.

God, would You like to tell me why You gives me this lots of luckiness?
I know I should be so thankfull to You.
But I dont know why, I just think that these are so excessive for me.
'till I feel that these are too heavy to carry on.

God, is it really just a lucky that i was accepted here?
I believe You know that it's very hard for me to survive in this condition,
and very difficult to adapt with the "super" people around.
Then I become the worst among them.
I'm just like a cow among the lion population.

I'm sick of this, God.
Far from people I love.
Leaving them just to live suffering here.
I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm off.

God, may I say that these all just not fair?

Wondering one,
Hesti Nuraini
=============================================
2nd letter.

Dear my beloved God,
First, I want to say sorry for my selfishness.
Sorry for not thinking wisely even I'm almost 19 years old now,
and sorry for all of my negative thoughts about my own life.
I realize that I'm just too hurried to judge something.

And then thanks for Your answers of my questions before.
Now I know that these many things I get from You,
that's all not just a lucky, but a blessing, Your blessing.

Now I understand that You send me here to teach me how to be a strong person.
You want to show me how hard is a life must be.
and You make me learn how to respect the others.
Because life is a struggle.

And I believe that You always has 3 replies to my prayers: 
1. Yes. 
2. Yes, but not now. 
3. I have a better plan for you. 
There’s never a No!

So, these all are fair, God.
Cause You are the fairest one in this universe.

Love and peace,
Hesti Nuraini.
=============================================
Bandung, 24 Januari 2011
Hesti Nuraini

This entry was posted on January 24, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Letters to God (Bookworm Challenge - January ed. 2011)”